Monday, August 1, 2011

Lin Dan Wallpapers







Lin Dan Wallpapers



Childhood ambition: To play shortstop for the New York Yankees

Fondest memory: The day I first met my wife

Soundtrack: Glee

Retreat: Weekends in O.C.

Wildest dream: To work out of Bigfork, Montana every summer

Proudest moment: Being thanked by Martin Scorsese at the Oscars

Biggest challenge: How to be a good husband and father while running a fast-growing business

Alarm clock: One of my sons or my dog

Perfect day: Golf in the morning, followed by a nap with my sons and dinner and a movie with my wife

First job: Delivering cookies in the deep South

Indulgence: Sneakers

Last purchase: Wrangler shirt (for the FLL barn dance)

Favorite movie: Jerry Maguire

Inspiration: God, my parents, Truett Cathy, Jamie Oliver, and Doug Averill

My life: Is blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment